Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oops

So it has been a while since I have last posted anything... oops. I guess I should pay more attention to how often I post something.

I am actually enjoying the holidays and looking forward to Christmas for the first time in years. This year we are not doing a huge family gathering which I am thankful for - too many people - too much madness. Instead, I am going to my parents house to celebrate with my sister and nephew. This is more my speed for celebrating Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas... I finished up my Christmas cards last night and now I just need to mail them out :)

Yesterday was the first really cold (compared to the recent weather) day in a while. I am so not looking forward to another Michigan winter and the snow that comes with that... I need to start looking for somewhere new to move to again.

Well that is all for now - just a quick post so that my blog is a little more updated... I will try to post more often :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry too much about not posting...I totally understand how time flies by and the blog gets forgotten. All you have to do is look at the gaps in mine and Amy's blogs and you'll see you're definitely NOT alone!

    Your Christmas card is the ONLY one we have gotten (besides the hand-delivered one from Amy). We sent out Christmas cards yesterday, but still haven't decorated the house. I just cannot get motivated...and it should be fun since I'm getting to decorate this house for the first time! Just too much on my plate right now aside from having been sick!

    I'm not looking forward to the cold weather either...and we're not as far north as Michigan! Hang in there...Springfield is farther south you know! : )

    ReplyDelete