So I have the possibility of big changes coming to my world. I have a meeting on Sunday to find out more, but fingers crossed that this is the start of something good. I am hoping the meeting on Sunday pushes the universe and I am presented with new opportunities!
I am not sure if I am making the smartest decision in my life, but it is what it is at this point. I have decided I need to do whatever it takes to make me happy, or at least get me out of this dark rut I seem to be stuck in.
Wow - could that be more vague?
I will post more once I have some things in place - don't want to put everything out there before it has even started!
I could use any good vibes you can send my way!!
On another note, I have been thinking of things I need to do (well really more people I need to see) in 2010. On the top of my list is to make it back to central IL and see the Martin/Essex/West families!! I miss you my friends!!!
Just a little update on what I have been thinking about lately. I hope all is well in your world!!
Wow...so mysterious! This is what I get for not checking my blogs in a few weeks! We miss you too and hope you DO make it back for another visit very soon!
ReplyDeleteSo...it's been a few weeks. How DID that Sunday meeting go? : )