A way to let friends and family know what is going on in my world :)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Pretty
I really really want this phone.... problem is I am not eligible for a phone upgrade until July 30, 2010. Sigh... guess I will just have to wait - maybe by then there will be a new phone that I want. Isn't it pretty though?
I do agree that it is a pretty phone! I love my new phone! Too bad Verizon is going to data plan only phones starting 2 days ago...I hope my phone doesn't break...we can't afford a data only plan!
I do agree that it is a pretty phone! I love my new phone! Too bad Verizon is going to data plan only phones starting 2 days ago...I hope my phone doesn't break...we can't afford a data only plan!
ReplyDeleteThere will definitely be something bigger and better by then, hun. Hang tight!
ReplyDeleteHi! I left you a little something on my blog. = )
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog... :)
ReplyDelete