Sunday, September 6, 2009

A long weekend

I have a long (4 day weekend) for the Labor Day weekend, and it did not start out well....
Thursday afternoon I had to go out at the end of my work day to do an interview with a consumer. Afterwards I decided to stop and get gas because it was 10 cents cheaper on that side of town, versus where I live. So I pulled into the gas station, fill up my tank, and jump back in my car... only to discover that my car would not start. Long story short, and two hours later my car had a new battery and I was a little lighter in the wallet. Ugh!! Thankfully it was a fairly easy fix.

Friday I headed to the other side of the state with Jessica and Kelly to go see O.A.R. in concert at Rochester Hills, MI.
Here is a picture of us right after we got to our seats...
We had amazing seats - like 7 rows from the stage!! It was an amazing concert - but then every O.A.R. concert I have been to has been amazing. I find it funny that every time I mention O.A.R. no one seems to know who they are - yet every concert I have gone to is packed! Here is a picture behind us - it was an outdoor concert and the lawn was packed!!!
While I am bummed that the concert is over and so is O.A.R.'s summer tour - good news is just ahead. O.A.R. will be starting their fall tour soon which includes a stop at Grand Rapids on Nov 2nd. I can't wait to go!
These guys are amazing artists all around :) Enjoy some pics of the band.

Well that has been my weekend so far. I am glad to have Monday off work as well. Yay for holiday weekends! I hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. OAR was supposed to be on the tour with Goo Goo Dolls and Sugar Ray when I saw them YEARS ago! But they canceled their Springfield stop. Oh well! I do like their music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I love that you know O.A.R. & that you like them :)

    ReplyDelete