Here are a few pictures to share what I have been up to lately...
Here is a picture of me, Amy (Cindy's sister), and Cindy (my bff from high school). I finally got down to central IL to visit them this past April. They have both had a child since the last time I saw them (yes I am a slacker!!!), and it was nice getting to meet Hannah and Andrew for the first time. I need to get down there more often!!

I went down to Charleston, SC in July for a DZ reunion. I had a blast!!! I hadn't met anyone before going down there, but it never felt like that while I was there. These are some of the most amazing ladies out there. Here is a picture of the whole group at a dinner!
Here is another picture from Charleston... Me, Amanda (a member of my DZ SS Family), and Glynda (my lil sis)!Here is a picture of the ladies who went to dinner! The two husbands that tagged alone were designated as photographers!
Last week was my 29th birthday! My parents came into town to celebrate with me. They ordered a cake in town to pick up on the way to my house, i guess they know I am a DZ through and through as evidenced by the cake :)
Okay last pic for this post. My lil sent me a paddle that arrived the day after my birthday! I have the best sisters a girl could ask for :)
Okay from now on I will try to post more often! Big hugs to everyone :)
Yeah for new posts!!! I love all the pictures! Now I see why people like me to post pictures! Even though it doesn't always happen. We loved it when you came to visit! Come back anytime!!!
ReplyDeleteCindy : )