Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Card

Ack so I suppose I gave up on the 30 days of me... oh well :)
So I normally take a picture of my pups for my Holiday Cards - I took pictures this year but just haven't been feeling the whole holiday spirit. What that boils down to is the fact that I did not use any of the pictures for my holiday cards. They were super cute though, wearing the doggy pjs that their grammie bought them!! I have to share the pictures so everyone gets the chance to see them!


How cute are they with their little bums showing!! They are super furry here and in need of a hair cute so their fur is poking out over the edges! They have had gotten hair cuts since these pictures and the pjs fit better now, not so much fluff poking over the collars :)

Happy Holidays to you!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hiney picture. Looks like they are waiting for Santa!

    ReplyDelete