Favorite movie.... just one... that is a tough one! I like a lot of movies and own tons of them :) I watch anything that sounds interesting but not horror/scary movies. I was trying to think of my favorite movie and the only one that kept coming to mind happens to be a Disney movie.
My parents bought this movie for me when it first came out on VHS and then when it was released on DVD I had to buy it for my own collection! I haven't done that with many movies but this was a must for me! I also own the soundtrack from the movie back when it was first released on cd. Not long after I moved to Michigan the broadway tour version of this film came to town and I went to see it. I have to admit I got a little teary eyed at the opening scene because it was exactly what I would have pictured for a stage version. Since then I have seen it once as a local production in town (where i was spit on by one of the actors - well i was front row and he tended to spit when he sang/talked so I got to enjoy that). Earlier this year I went back and saw the tour version when it came back to town. I still love it even though it is technically a kids movie.
My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast :)
No comments:
Post a Comment