Favorite TV Show - that is easy for me!!! well.... except I have a tie between two shows.
The first is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It really is so much more then a girl fighting demons and vampires & hey it was vampires before the Twilight and True Blood craze ever happened. If you have never seen the show and like a little supernatural in your life then I highly recommend watching it!!! You have to get past the fact that it started in like 1997 or so, but after that - great show!!! I am currently re-watching the entire series since summer tv has so many reruns! I would also recommend not watching the movie (bad cheesy not the true story of what Buffy is!!)
And really - Joss Whedon is just a genius and I love most everything he does :) Seriously who can make such a captivating show where one is done with almost no talking, one with no back ground music and such, and a musical episode... LOVE IT!
My second is Gilmore Girls. I was so sad when it ended and the fact that the creators were basically kicked off the show before the final season started. I am sure I am not the only Gilmore fan who felt like we got ripped off with the final season.... even though... it is just such an amazing show :)
No comments:
Post a Comment