Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starting out...

Okay, so I have decided to try a new format for a blog! I wanted a way to keep in touch with friends who aren't on sites such as facebook. I am going to try and keep this up-to-date, but well... I don't have the best track record with this... fingers crossed I will do a better job on here!
So - Things are going well in my world! I got to go down to Illinois recently and visit with my best friend from high school & her entire family - it was great!! I can't believe how much I missed all of them. I have a goal to keep in better touch with my friends & and that includes seeing the entire Martin/Essex/West clan!
I hope you all enjoy catching up on my life!! I will probably talk about my dogs randomly because I love them and they can always make me smile... so with my first entry here is a picture of my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new blog to read! I am excited to see you blogging and will give you some extra pokes if you need it to make new posts :)

    ReplyDelete