I think my pups are happy the weather is getting nicer. They love having the front door open so they can watch what is going on in the world. Riley also loves to sunbath when the door is open and the sun shines onto the rug at the front door :) I have silly girls.

Speaking of all the good things that Spring brings.... I am looking forward to my vacation! I am headed to Denmark for a week in May and will be staying with my amazing DZ big sister (can't wait to see you Angel)!! While I am in town there will be a DZ Euro Reunion over the weekend and I will be able to meet some awesome sisters for the first time!! A week after I get back from Denmark I am headed to TN for a wedding that I am in. It will be a jam packed May (I only work 8 days!!!!) but it should be soooo much fun!! I think my parents (mainly my mom) is looking forward to having the pups stay with her for most of May. The girls are going to be spoiled rotten by the end of May (of course they are already fairly spoiled).
What a cute picture of the girls!! I can't wait to see you <3
ReplyDeleteWe are ready for spring here too! Hannah follows the sunshine around like Izzy used to do...which I guess could seem weird, but I think it just means that she is ready for nice weather too!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on all your trips!!! They sound exciting! I'm so jealous that you get to go back over to Europe!